Australian Professional Skills Institute is a Western Australian based Registered Training Organisation (RTO number 52007) providing a wide range of skills training courses and educational services to domestic Australian and international students. APSI's main campus is based in Wellington Fair in East Perth which is just minutes walk to Perth city and close to all public transportation.
Australian Professional Skills Institute is a registered CRICOS Provider (Commonwealth Register of International Courses for Overseas Students) Number 03255G and welcomes International students to study in Perth under student visas.
As a registered training organisation, Australian Professional Skills Institute delivers a range of nationally recognised qualifications in Aged Care/Home and Community Care, Hospitality and Business studies. APSI also offers short employment training courses in barista skills, cocktail making, Responsible Service of Alcohol, First Aid and food and beverage service skills.
APSI strives to provide quality training that focuses on enabling students with diverse backgrounds to acquire skills and knowledge that are nationally recognised and sought after by employers, and at the same time maximises their options for lifelong education. APSI's training courses give students the edge in their next career move. At APSI, students enjoy a highly personalised and multicultural environment that aims to help them to gain the skills to succeed in life. APSI focuses on both theoretical and practical training with work experience and training in Australian workplaces to provide a well balanced delivery of its training courses.
Why study at APSI?
1. APSI delivers high quality training programs to domestic (Australian) and international students.
2. Students study in a multicultural environment with students from over 30 countries.
3. APSI has good understanding of regulatory and visa requirements and is strongly committed to compliance with Australian regulatory bodies.
4. APSI provides pathways to university degrees through Edith Cowan University in Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Nursing qualifications. APSI has strong commitment to delivering exceptional graduate outcomes through teaching excellence and engaging with our profession.
5. APSI has an extensive industry employment network in Australia and Overseas.
6. APSI has a unique and leading edge position in the domestic and International training field.
7. APSI has a convenient campus location and excellent training facilities with small class sizes and highly experienced trainers.
8. In some courses, workplace training is included as part of the course which enables students to gain valuable practical work experience while they are studying in Australia.